Pages

Friday, 29 August 2014

Random Post: I'm Sorry

Posted by Jade at 01:23
                                                                  Assalamualaikum....




I was joining a few segments but not fully participate with it. So, I want to say sorry. Sorry if I didn't visit your blog or not following you. Would you accept my apology?
I was busy packaging my things, busy to study for the midterm examination (please pray for my success). I do visit your blog but didn't manage to leave any trace yet. I'll try next time.


I'll fly to my beloved "Land Below The Wind" this 10.40am. I pray for a safe journey. Please pray for me too. :)


Banyakkan berdoa, sesungguhnya doa itu senjata orang mukmin.

















Happy reading and thank you!








        How often do you get hotel promos like these? Don’t wait, start packing your bags now!

2 comments:

Yun Sing on Sunday, September 07, 2014 said...

How was it? Good luck and all the best for the exam ^^

Asffa on Sunday, September 07, 2014 said...

Alhamdulillah..it was sooo good! thank you for the wishes.!!

Post a Comment

Be nice, be yourself. Rude people suck.

Categories

Anybody's Here???

Let's Shout Out Loud Here!

From Other Website

 

Blog of Memories. Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei | web hosting